Required Documents For DSA
- Application with Bio Data
- Any Person having minimum qualification 10th can apply for DMA/DSA/SUB DSA/AGENT
- Person having office space minimum 250 sq.ft
- Person should be holding Permanent account no (PAN)
- DMA/DSA/SUB DSA/AGENTwill provide fresh loan cases and the cases will process on priority basis on the basis of required documents
- DMA/DSA/SUB DSA/AGENTwill work only for company, If found works for another company then his/her DMA/DSA/SUB DSA/AGENT will be cancelled on a single notice
- DMA/DSA/SUB DSA/AGENT will forward applications duly signed by the applicants after filling all columns with required information along with the documentary evidences and photographs of the applicants & guarantor.
- DMA/DSA/SUB DSA/AGENTwill collect the loan applications of the interested parties after giving full details and deliver to the company immediately.
- After carry on thorough verification of the applicants, guarantor’s property loan will be provided for security of loan
- To ensure regular payment of installments in the accounts introduced by applicant and timely deposition of post dated cheques.
- To ensure recovery in the event of default/non payment
- To provide business to the company with minimum target of 10 to 100 files per month
- DMA/DSA/SUB DSA/AGENThave no right to violate existing terms & conditions of the company for granting of loan etc. on behalf of the company
- He will not collect any type of cash from the applicant other then commission provided by company
- The agreement with DMA/DSA/SUB DSA/AGENT will be force for the period of 3 months, Agreement copy will be provided only after receiving of Police verification report at least from concern Police station.
- If at any time, DMA/DSA/SUB DSA/AGENT is found violating the terms & conditions of the agreement, or is not able to achieve the set targets, then his/her DMA/DSA/SUB DSA/AGENT may be terminated, after such termination the DMA/DSA/SUB DSA/AGENT are not entitled to process further loan applications on behalf of Mansi Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
- DMA/DSA/SUB DSA/AGENT will neither applied for loan nor he will give guarantee in any case
- Terms and conditions (in table)
|S.N||Nature Of Contract||Mode Of Payment||In the Name Of||Amount|
|1.||D.M.A||DEMANT DRAFT (DD) OR CHEQUE OR CASH||Mansi Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. MEERUT (U.P) PAYABLE AT MEERUT||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|3.||SUB D.S.A||-||-||Rs. 11,000/-|
Required Documents For DSA
- Bio Data
- Copy of Registration of firm.
- Residential Address Proof
- ID Proof
- Pan Card
- Education Qualification Certificates
- 5 Photo (Pass port size)
- 3 stamp papers worth Rs 100/- each
- 1 blank cheque for security
- Police verification report (According to the autharisation, DD is compulsary)
Primary terms and conditions to know and use to be fulfilled by the applicant
- Minimum Loan amount will be Rs. 1,00,000/-(Rupees One Lakh only) and maximum Rs. 50,00,000 (Rs. Fifty Lac only) in case of Personal Loan.
- Loan Amount will carry and interest rate of 4% to 12% per Anum (Flat)
- Repayment of Loan will be on monthly installment bases along with interest.
- Tenure of repayments will be minimum one year and maximum twenty years.
- Loan may be given to any person working in State/ Central Government with in India.
- Loan may be given to Government employee working in State / Central Government few Departments withinIndia.
- If the full an final repayment of the Loan amount is made before the stipulated period then applicant may get relaxation on interest.
- File charge and expenditure regarding property verification, Mortgage deed, registration, Verification, Guaranty deed registration, Guarantor Verification, Agent Commission etc. will be bear by the applicant.
- After considering all the facts and aspects of the loan application, applicant will be intimated in due course of time regarding approval of loan by the financial firm/ Company.
- After submitting all papers and completing all formalities as per firms/ Company’s requirement by the applicant, the financial Firm/Company will disburse the loan within one week through cheque or Bank Draft.
- Agents responsibility will be to work as a mediator till the loan is approved and collect all the papers related to loan, Guarantors paper etc. an submit the same to financial Firm/ Company. Moreover, the agent has no authority or responsibilities in disbursing the loan to any applicant.
- If the applicant can not submit necessary papers (related to loan) Guaranty Bond(to be prepared by Guarantor) within the stipulated period of time, papers found falls or incomplete Guarantor or Guarantor’s H.O.D/ Salary In-Charge refuse the official undertaking then financial Firm/ Company will accept that applicant has failed to fulfill all the formalities of the financial Firm/Company. In these circumstance financial Firm/ Company will have a total right to reject the loan case of this particular applicant.
- In the event of rejected loan case, the applicant will have no right to ask/ claim for the refund of deposited processing fees etc. (processing fees etc is non-refundable to applicant).
- I applicant have read out the loan application form and understood each and every facts. In my full concise without any pressure and without taking any type of alcoholic/ in toxicities substances. Hence I do accept the written conditions of application form as this application form carries only the primary conditions related to loan. So any other condition applicable related to loan after verification will also be acceptable to me.
- Process fees will be acceptable only by Bank Draft.
- Any disputes arise will come under the Jurisdiction of Meerut Civil Court Only.